Meet our CCO (Chief Consumer Officer) Talk series, offering people from the C suite a chance to share their views on driving consumer centricity and activation in their organizations. Getting under the skin of users and fans, really understanding what makes them tick and allowing the corporate teams to think, feel and act like them. Mariken Kimmels, Marketing Director Heinz Continental Europe at HJ Heinz shares her thoughts on the strategic importance of staying connected and of hard listening to consumers.
Looking for people worth following? Meet our 7 people to follow series, sharing an overview of people worth following on social media. Evolutions in the digital and technological worlds are transforming – sometimes even disrupting – different industries (we all know what happened to the music business and companies such as Kodak). In order to survive, every single business will need to redefine/reinvent its business model sooner or later, whichever the sector they are in!
As published on How Cool Brands Stay Hot on February 27, 2014. Did you know that, on average, 60% of GenYers owns a smartphone? The other 40% mainly states that their current phone is doing just fine, that a smartphone is too expensive to buy or that they simply do not need one. Find out how GenYers use their mobile phone in part 4 of the infographic series: Millennials & Social Media. Discover which countries have the highest rate of daily Internet access through the smartphone or what mobile services and apps Millennials are most fond of.