Social Media around the World 2012 report by InSites Consulting (data collected by SSI and translations by No Problem). The full report offers 5 eye-catching insights on the status of social media and more than 2.000 facts & figures about social media in 19 countries. Topics cover main adoption and usage, interactions of consumers with brands, impact of branded conversations, evolution of mobile and the opportunities for structural collaboration between consumers and brands.
- How to boost potato consumption? Co-creating an activation campaign with Gen Y
- Love at first sight? Speed dating with your consumers
- Insight as content gives market research longer shelf-life
- CCO Talk: Consumers in the boardroom of… Schoenen Torfs
- 3 ways to drive impact from collaborating with consumers