- 25.G/LG Ink Rooms, 25-37 Easton Street, Clerkenwell
WC1X 0DS London
Come and visit us in our office in Clerkenwell, one time home of the Artful Dodger and Oliver Twist, Oliver Cromwell, Grayson Perry and now InSites Consulting.
Down the years Clerkenwell has been the scene of religion, riots, gentrification (the 17th century type), revolution, industry, slums and, in recent years, rejuvenation and a renewed sense of creativity & design.
When the factories, printers and industry moved out, creatives, young professionals and start-ups moved in, discovering large warehouse-style properties in need of refurbishment and on the doorstep of the City and the West end. This second wave of gentrification leads us to the Clerkenwell of today, where the late Alexander McQueen’s head office is close to big social housing projects, million pound plus penthouses and Amnesty International. It’s not all beautiful, but it makes for an eclectic and exciting mix.
The area claims the highest density of architects, designers and showrooms in the world, but why don’t you drop by, say hello, and visit some of our favourite spots such as:
- Exmouth Market: This is where you’ll catch the London team during most of their lunch breaks. A food market that delights all your senses, it can’t be missed when you’re in town. Your taste buds will be especially thanking us later. 😉
- Karaoke Box Smithfield: Another one of our London team’s hotspots. Unlike Exmouth Market, you probably won’t find them here, as they’ll be hidden away in one of the dungeon rooms, belting away to the all-time greats & karaoke classics.
- Bounce: Keen to get your ping pong on in a neon, underground bar? Then Bounce is your place! A guaranteed great night out always starts here.
- Piano Works: Is the above too ‘active’ for your tastes? Well then head on down to Piano Works, where you can dance the night away to 2 duelling pianists in this hidden gem off Farringdon Road.
- The Horseshoe: It may be small & cramped and has a ‘unique’ smell to it, but this corner tavern is home to many after work drink memories for our tight knit London crew. If they bring you here, you’ll know you’re truly considered part of the family.
- Lastly, bringing it back to our Belgium roots we have The Dovetail. This quaint little bar, boasts an array of highly intoxicating, but oh so delicious Belgium beers – perfect for a cold winters evening & incase our visiting Belgian colleagues are feeling a little homesick.