Welcome to the heart of the Big Apple, where InSites Consulting has set up shop just on Broadway.
Although Midtown has some tourist spots to boast, like Grand Central Station , The Empire State Building and the inevitable Times Square , we typically only spend time in the neighborhood for work or to tag along with visitors that have never been in New York before.
If you really want a flavor of our favorite spots in town, you’ll have to hail that yellow cab, ride the subway or put on your walking boots after visiting our office. This is where we will probably take you…
- Before we show you around, we want to make sure you don’t get hungry. When we crave burgers for lunch, Rare is our go-to spot on Lexington Avenue. Make sure to ask for waffle fries instead of the sweet potato fries. Trust us. They rock.
- The High Line is a public park built on a historic rail line elevated above the streets on Manhattan’s West Side. Walk from the trendy Meatpacking District all the way to Hell’s Kitchen while the yellow cabs swim under your feet.
- Although the Upper West Side is known – and often joked about – for its abundance of Golden Retrievers and strollers, it comes with Central Park on the one hand and Riverside Park on the other, which are great starting points for a bike ride along the Hudson River, all the way down to Battery Park. Make sure to brake for the squirrels.
- For the best views of Manhattan’s skyline and a tasty cocktail, you want to head to Ink48  or PH-D Rooftop Lounge at Dream Downtown.
- If you want to go grab some beers after all of this and maybe even dance, but you don’t feel like dealing with the door policies of some of the fancier clubs, it’s definitely time to swing by Brass Monkey  where we are happy to plan your next day over a drink.