What is it about
What you'll do
- Design and deliver on the Talent Acquisition strategy.
- Design and implement an employer branding strategy to attract and hire a diversified talent pool.
- Oversee the design and roll out of the internship and graduate programs.
- Oversee onboarding and induction programs to ensure employees have a positive and enjoyable onboarding experience.
- Identify critical skills gaps against emerging, growth, mainstay capabilities and create aligned talent development programs to grow talent to the fullest.
- Design and deliver Performance Management processes that help employees and managers set goals, track progress, and provide feedback to support career development.
- Clarify and define dynamic career progression paths, outlining the steps employees can take to advance and acquire & demonstrate the required skills.
- Design and drive Talent Review and Succession Planning initiatives to ensure we identify talent across all parts of the business and have the required talent to meet future challenges.
- Support any other talent or employee engagement activities such as updating the job framework, bringing values to life, wellbeing.
- Drive the DEI ambition and work with DEI work groups to develop and implement initiatives that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Collect and analyze data to track the effectiveness of talent management and DEI programs and initiatives and use insights to continuously improve and refine strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices in talent management, and share knowledge and insights with colleagues to drive continuous improvement and innovation.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have a passion for helping people grow and is committed to creating a supportive, engaging, and high-functioning work environment
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life; you prefer focusing on your own projects.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Mobile phone subscription
- Internet allowance
- Net expense allowance
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days holiday (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.