What is it about
What you'll do
- Identify and understand client and business needs when it comes to our platforms.
- Collaborate with the IT development & UI/UX design team to produce meaningful and impactful solutions that serve these goals.
- Translate prioritized solutions into smaller manageable features and prioritize them so it development team can develop the features in an efficient and effective way.
- Validate new functionality after development with early adopters.
- Where required, you set up R&D experiments to measure if the new functionality reaches the desired impact.
- Drive adoption of new features in our global organization.
- Document the innovation in our knowledge base.
- Help in the development of training linked to new functionality.
- Closely collaborate with the different regional and global teams to launch the new functionality successfully within the company.
- You're an advocate within the company about how our technology supports our business.
- Productize and market tech capabilities to drive growth.
- Assist in client demos and deliver presales support and helps to get the value proposition of our technology sharp.
- You will play a key role in different initiatives aimed at getting direct feedback from our users. In doing so you are a key driver of making sure that our development is done with a customer-first approach in mind.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are an excellent communicator, pragmatic and result driven.
- You make sure we design loveable products.
- You are passionate about what you are doing and love to explain all possibilities of our technology products to the organization.
- You love change and you think in solutions.
- You have empathy and you're great in building relationships in a global organization
- Finally, you're fun to work with!
- You don't have an affinity for technology and you're not a customer service orientated person.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible office practices
- Co-working space at WeWork with clean and comfortable surroundings
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.