What is it about
What you'll do
- You are accountable for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research projects
- You translate business problems into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- You develop insightful reports based on the research consultants’ analysis and on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- You present recommendations to clients and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- You identify and pursue business opportunities with both existing accounts and new prospects
- You develop and deliver convincing proposals to clients
- You are responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as for the further development of existing accounts
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision and focus
- You have a high level of proactivity, energy and professionalism
- You’re a relationship builder and have built a network in the French market
- You’re an ‘einzelgänger’, you prefer focusing on your own projects
- Coaching and guiding junior colleagues makes you nervous
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Telecom allowance
- Public transport reimbursement
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.