What is it about
What you'll do
- You build and optimize reports applying statistical analysis
- You use state-of the-art techniques in order to maximize efficiency in analysis
- Processing, cleansing and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- You automate reports and error-detection systems
- You develop data architecture, data modelling and mapping solutions
- You develop unique and simple solutions to meet the immediate and long-term needs of the business
- You create best practices for data processing and reporting
- You share your knowledge with the wide organizations and help multiple accounts to reach a high level of efficiency
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, SPSS
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Experience in building bespoke data warehouse solutions
- You have good applied statistics skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are fascinated by data and numbers with an analytical mindset
- You're a team player, and eager to learn
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You're flexible and proactive
- You’re fun to work with 😉
- You dislike data analysis and Excel spreadsheets
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life as you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary (inclusive of 13th month pay)
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- HMO coverage
- Vacation leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Sick leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Happy moments celebrated
- WeWork office space with meeting rooms, free coffee & beverages, play room, etc.
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.