What is it about
What you'll do
- Initially, your focus lies on data analysis and reporting: based on gathered market research data, you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process
- You work closely with Senior Research Managers that coach and train you directly, and you are in close contact with local as well as international clients to deliver added value content and services
- Depending on your interest and evolution, you will be involved gradually in the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research studies
- You build experience and gradually become responsible for complete methodologies (e.g. sampling, survey design, etc.)
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in and within training
- You will be supported in developing commercial client contacts, and in due time you will develop and maintain a client portfolio and get account management responsibilities.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an engaging writing and reporting style
- You’re an excellent communicator
- Enjoy working in a multi-cultural team
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You’re result-oriented and proactive
- Data analysis and presentations make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Internet allowance
- Pension plan
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things I really like about working at InSites Consulting is our global presence. I get to know other culture better as our studies take place in markets all over the globe. This past year, for example, I’ve been involved in studies in over 50 markets, in America, Europe and Asia.“Erik Geerlink, Research Manager
“One of the aspects I’ve most enjoyed working at InSites Consulting is the flexibility you have as an employee. Everyone is really keen to make sure that your schedule works for you. Not only does that make work enjoyable, because you can fit it around what you need to, but also the colleagues here are some of the best people you’ll meet both from a research perspective – being able to learn from such brilliant people -, but also from an enjoyment perspective.“Greg Alexander, Senior Research Executive
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.