What is it about
What you'll do
- You are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process
- You design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice, to support your clients in their decision making
- You are in close contact with clients within the wellbeing industry to understand their strategic goals, which you translate into concrete research objectives
- You work with Senior Research & Business Managers that will coach and support you
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects
- High level of interaction with internal colleagues – some of which will not be based in the Manchester office
- Delegation of work to more junior members of the team where appropriate
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- Connecting with clients and colleagues comes naturally to you
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset
- SPSS, spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 36 days holiday
- Pension scheme up to 6% match
- Travel season ticket loan
- Enhanced maternity & paternity scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Access to Perkbox; the lifestyle discount portal including gym and health discounts
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- Dedicated well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things I really like about working at InSites Consulting is our global presence. I get to know other culture better as our studies take place in markets all over the globe. This past year, for example, I’ve been involved in studies in over 50 markets, in America, Europe and Asia.“Erik Geerlink, Research Manager
“One of the aspects I’ve most enjoyed working at InSites Consulting is the flexibility you have as an employee. Everyone is really keen to make sure that your schedule works for you. Not only does that make work enjoyable, because you can fit it around what you need to, but also the colleagues here are some of the best people you’ll meet both from a research perspective – being able to learn from such brilliant people -, but also from an enjoyment perspective.“Greg Alexander, Senior Research Executive
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.