What is it about
What you'll do
- Management support and crafting the strategy, goals and KPIs for your teams;
- Reporting on main KPIs of the teams and follow up with the results;
- Project manager of all important Building Networks projects;
- Creating templates and usage guidelines for your team and internal clients (CST);
- Creation of business cases for expanding the team with new members;
- Creation of business cases for new tools required on your networks;
- Creation of sales support presentations or documents for the internal teams at Insites (CST, PST, Sampling & Fieldwork management);
- Responsible for team happiness and performance of team members;
- Define actions to improve the performance of the team;
- Define and address longer term development needs on technology;
- Admin tasks: holiday approvals, capacity overview, promotions.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You’re an excellent, proactive communicator
- You're a team player
- You love working with people and have a bonding attitude
- You can empathize with a wide variety of personalities and are dedicated to provide a great service
- You’re a fast & eager learner
- You have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- You are proud of your work
- Your fighter spirit and fun to work with!
- You don’t like taking decisions
- You are demotivated in working in a fast changing environment
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.