What is it about
As a Project Administrator - or Network Coordinator as we like to call it - you are a key part within the Professional Networks Unit, to empower teams to take on global challenges, by expanding our capacity and capabilities to serve clients across the globe. Our team’s mission is to build strong global networks of internal and external professionals and suppliers and seamlessly integrate their services into the final client delivery.
As a Project Administrator, you are responsible for project planning & administration related to our Networks and you make sure to maintain a high level of consistency & quality throughout the collaboration with each partner.
Within our team you are responsible for coordinating requests for Professional Networks services, you work in close collaboration with both the sales and implementation team and collaborate with external partners.
What you'll do
- Project delivery support: you search for partners within the existing networks based on requested capabilities, check availability and budget and communicate timings to the project manager.
- Pre-sales advice: you take care of administrative tasks (e.g. registration in our tools, contract sending and follow-up), assign partners to the necessary trainings, use negotiated rate cards to advice pre-sales on using network services, and create the budget based on templates.
- Network management: you onboard new partners on our tools, inform senior team members on feedback received from internal clients, and check if standard contracts are signed.
- Finance: you raise PO’s for partners with contractual agreements.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You master the basics of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- You’re a strong communicator
- You’re sensitive and have no issues maintaining required confidentiality
- You have strong organizing skills
- You get nervous when priorities change and have a hard time adapting to them
- Building connections with (internal) customers is not something you look forward to
- You do not wish to grow your personal skills
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“InSites Consulting empowered me to be in the driver’s seat of my own career, which allowed me to move towards my dream job. The flexible way of working, the culture and the forward-thinking play a huge role in my ongoing growing career.”Alina Ion, Senior Functional Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.