What is it about
What you'll do
- You collaborate with our business owners and product manager to come up with evidence-based solutions or features based on our product canvas
- You illustrate design ideas with sketches, mock-ups, low-fidelity prototypes...
- As soon as there’s proof of a solution or feature, you create state-of-the-art, fresh, high-fidelity designs (graphic user-interface elements, such as menus, tabs, wizards, navigation buttons, search fields…) that will guide our development teams
- You support the development of the customer journey maps and translate different needs from different target groups using our software into one user experience
- You work with results from user experience research in order to improve our interfaces
- You help us to create and guard a true and holistic platform identity, so that any user has a similar, recognizable experience, regardless which tool they are using
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are excited by the idea of working alongside top talent around the globe
- You are passionate about giving our users a great experience when using our tools
- You have a portfolio to give us an impression of the work you have done so far 😊
- You’re a bad communicator, and don’t like project management (making it hard for you to deliver in time and within budget)
- You are not familiar with delivering designs in multiple formats: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Marvel, Figma, etc.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.