What is it about
What you'll do
- Identify new business opportunities of large regional accounts through established networks & grow ongoing profitable relationships with clients, to meet/exceed financial targets
- Maintain a sales pipeline, manage and update a client database, forecast revenues, keep
- number of contacts high and provide regular activity reports to the Global Head of BD
- Focus on growing profitable relationships with European HQ businesses and European DMUs (HQ elsewhere) through a combination of deep selling and cross selling the InSites wide portfolio of solutions
- Prepare impactful marketing and pitch materials to present to new clients
- Receive briefs and lead the response to them by working closely with the Client Services Teams to develop engaging written proposals that demonstrate great understanding of the client’s objectives and provide an effective solution
- Present in an engaging way and lead and/or work closely with the Client Services Teams on credential and project pitch meetings, delivering with impact
- Demonstrate and grow excellent knowledge of the European market research landscape and report back to the Global Head of BD and Client Services Teams on points of opportunity and differentiation.
- Understand and work with offer development, innovations, and content marketing
- Networking on external platforms and attending key research events where appropriate and within budget
- Attend account planning and regular sales calls in collaboration of other team members.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You’re a relationship builder and love developing solutions to client needs
- You have a high level of proactivity, energy and professionalism
- You’re an engaging presenter and storyteller, delivering key messages with impact
- You shy away from networking with others
- You like being guided and work being provided for you on a regular basis
- You don’t like working independently
- You still want to be deeply involved in all stages of the research flow
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
- Bonus plan based on team performance
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.