What is it about
What you'll do
- You work in an autonomous cross-functional squad of developers, test engineers and a product owner.
- You apply scrum and other agile practices
- You are a full-stack developer, developing in .NET, C#, Vue 3 with TypeScript and Microsoft SQL Server
- You work on an application hosted in Azure and make use of Azure services
- You closely communicate and collaborate within your team which is based in Timisoara and abroad
- You actively share your expertise and act as a source of inspiration for your colleagues
- You are dedicated to helping the team forward, starting with the ‘discovery’ of new features
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You feel completely at home with technologies such as .NET and C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure services (Redis cache, Media Services, Service Bus)? Then this job is really your kind of thing!
- You’re a good communicator
- You are proud of your work
- You’re not interested in new technologies and the latest IT trends
- You prefer ‘quick and dirty’ over building high-quality code
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.