What is it about
As an experienced .NET Developer, you become part of the Timisoara squad in the growing Platform Innovation team. Our other squads are currently based in our Johannesburg (South Africa), Ghent (Belgium) and Manchester (UK) offices.
You and the cross-functional, co-located team will further strengthen and innovate our platforms and thus directly impact our business on a global scale.
The platform you will work on is our proprietary Square.
A ‘Square’ is a closed, online and mobile-first community that establishes a long-term relationship between interesting and interested consumers on the one hand and a brand and researchers on the other. To ensure that participating in our market research studies ‘doesn’t feel like research’, we are constantly looking for inspiration and best practices on some of the most popular social media in the world. At the moment, we have set up 500+ Square platforms in 25 languages with 100K unique users.
What you'll do
- You work in an autonomous cross-functional squad of developers, test engineers and a product owner.
- You apply scrum and other agile practices
- You are a full-stack developer, developing in .NET, C#, Vue 3 with TypeScript and Microsoft SQL Server
- You work on an application hosted in Azure and make use of Azure services
- You closely communicate and collaborate within your team, which is based in Timisoara and abroad
- You actively share your expertise and act as a source of inspiration for your colleagues
- You are dedicated to helping the team forward, starting with the ‘discovery’ of new features
What you'll bring
- You have at least three years of experience in web development.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or a similar domain.
- You are proficient in both oral and written English.
Why this is(n't) for you
- You feel completely at home with technologies such as .NET and C#
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or Azure services (Redis cache, Media Services, Service Bus)? Then this job is really your kind of thing!
- You’re a good communicator
- You are proud of your work
- You’re not interested in new technologies and the latest IT trends
- You prefer ‘quick and dirty’ over building high-quality code
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.