What is it about
What you'll do
- Accountable for the complete set−up, organization and execution of market research studies
- Translate a business problem into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- Developing insightful reports based on the analysis that has been made by the research consultants and based on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- Presenting recommendations to customers and animating creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- Identifying and pursuing business opportunities both with existing accounts as towards new prospects
- Developing & delivering convincing proposals to customers
- Responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as developing existing accounts further
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are a strong relationship builder with senior client stakeholders – directly managing key senior client relationships and working closely with them on a daily basis
- You think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to fit a clients' project needs
- You are a natural problem solver and trusted advisor to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives
- Coaching and guiding colleagues makes you nervous
- You do not trust your experience and instinct
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary (inclusive of 13th month pay)
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- HMO coverage
- Vacation leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Sick leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Happy moments celebrated
- WeWork office space with meeting rooms, free coffee & beverages, play room, etc.
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.