What is it about
At InSites Consulting we strongly believe in project excellence as an important driver for both client and colleague happiness and profitability. Making sure market research projects are conducted in an efficient & smooth way is thus high on our agenda. We always strive to optimize our internal processes and revolutionize operational excellence.
You are a member of Project Services, catering for the set-up and execution of research and activation projects. You are a member of a multi-disciplinary team that is able to manage projects from A to Z, from initial set-up document to preparing client-ready deliverables.
Within your team you are responsible for coordinating the execution of all research and activation projects. You are involved in all steps of the process, from briefing the implementation team to following-up on final deliverables. As a project manager you are the key contact person for all parties involved. You work in close collaboration with both the sales and implementation team, and you follow-up with external partners (e.g. field work partner, moderators, etc.). Through communication you ensure a smooth project execution, resulting in the highest quality in the most efficient and effective way.
What you'll do
- You are accountable and responsible for the timely implementation of research and activation projects and you are the first person in line to answer questions and follow-up requests from people involved in the project execution (internal project service team, external moderators & freelancers, etc.).
- You are responsible for briefing the project service team and lead the project from start till finish (set-up, implementation, data collection and analyses / reporting).
- You think along with the consultant team and give advice on how to improve the research experience of consumers
- You have a good understanding of different research and activation methodologies and you are able to give advice to consultant teams.
- You guide team members in executing quality checks and act as a knowledgeable sparring partner.
- You are able to draw conclusions based on field progress reports (both of ad hoc and structural projects) and understand whether the strategy is successful or not
- Micro-planning of project implementation, taking into account the internal capacity, the skills of the project services team and the client’s expectations
- Act as a gatekeeper when moving each project throughout the project implementation phase
- Follow-up on status reports & quality reports, define appropriate actions and check execution of those actions
- Coordinate and prioritize tasks within the project services team, based on your knowledge of the importance and urgency of each project
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You’re an excellent project manager
- You have a positive can-do attitude
- You have a high level of proactivity, energy and professionalism
- You commit yourself to high quality work
- You prefer working alone, instead of with a team
- Your agenda is usually chaos, and you’re not a very strong planner
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“Each team at InSites Consulting feels like a little family, full of members you can trust and build upon every single step of the way. And it’s not all work and no play, we make plenty of time for fun as well. Think team buildings, company events… both on- and offline, and on a global scale as well.“Thomas Cnudde, Junior Research Consultant
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.