What is it about
We are happy to welcome you to our Market Research Consulting team in Gent where you are part of a team of enthusiastic marketers and researchers that are determined to bring the voice of consumers into the heart of our client’s business. You will be involved in a wide variety of research projects for cool companies, including the world’s ‘Best Global Brands’ and many strong local and regional brands.
With a focus on either qualitative or quantitative research, you will provide support to our Research Consultants. We use the Square, our proprietary insight community platform, to connect with and learn from consumers.
What you'll do
- You guide kick-off sessions with community members if your focus is on qualitative research. You maintain the vibrancy of the community and take appropriate action to maximize the community members’ happiness.
- Your focus lies on data analysis and reporting: based on gathered market research data, you conduct analyses and co-design insightful reports that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process.
- You work closely with Research Consultants that coach and train you directly, and you are in close contact with national as well as international clients to deliver high-value content and services.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an analytical mindset and strong organization skills
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You’re result-oriented and proactive
- SPSS, spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Mobile phone subscription
- Internet allowance
- Net expense allowance
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days holiday (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.