What is it about
What you'll do
- Quantitative research
- Quality control: you run checks on raw data to ensure the quality of technical survey implementation, by visually scanning the dataset and manipulating the data where needed
- Data handling: you manage datasets and prepare them for further analysis (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting)
- Analyses and reporting: you are in the lead for analyzing and charting surveys; you interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools, and you take full ownership in running descriptive univariate analyses and chart results based on a concrete briefing; finally, you analyze and report simple qualitative research plug-ins
- Qualitative research
- • Desk research: you find relevant content (articles, blogs, etc.), while assessing the quality of the sources found
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are fascinated by data and numbers
- You know how to work with a statistical program (SPSS, R, MATLAB, SAS…)
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re fun to work with 😉
- You hate Excel spreadsheets
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 1 Personal Day per month
- Bonus plan based on company-wide performance
- 3.3% contribution to a pension fund on top of your salary.
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Wellbeing days
- Happy moments celebrated
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.