What is it about
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for the successful day to day running of projects that you work on including questionnaire design, script testing, briefing of data analysts, preparing an impactful report and keeping the business objectives in mind at every step of the process.
- Trouble shooting (if needed) at any stage of the project.
- You form strong relationships with colleagues at all stages of our value chain, including panel managers, programmers, and data analysts.
- You are in contact with your clients to understand their strategic goals, which you translate into concrete research objectives. You manage client relationships throughout a research project and on an ongoing basis.
- You work closely with Research Managers that coach and support you.
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- Connecting with clients and colleagues comes naturally to you.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication.
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with.
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset.
- You are highly detailed and a problem solver.
- You are adaptable and can easily transition between different projects, balancing diverse requirements.
- You show strong resilience in high pressure and demanding situations.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 1 Personal Day per month
- Bonus plan based on company-wide performance
- 3.3% contribution to a pension fund on top of your salary.
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Wellbeing days
- Happy moments celebrated
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.