What is it about
What you'll do
- At first, depending on your experience, you will dive into analysis to fully grasp the InSites way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants on project management, analysis and reporting;
- Based on gathered market research data you will explore the data and co-design insightful, impactful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process;
- You team up with Research Directors and Senior Account Managers who will directly coach and support you. Together, you are responsible for the complete set-up, organisation and execution of market research studies;
- This is a client facing role - you'll be in close contact with some of our largest clients to deliver high-value content and services;
- You gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training;
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You're naturally curious, always looking to uncover the new and unexpected in order to provide your clients the finest insights;
- You understand that variety is the spice of work life, and that you may be called on to help, support or work on different tasks to see team success;
- You enjoy working with different clients and understand the flexibility to manage the ups and downs of clients varying needs;
- You know that you are never ‘done’ with your development - you would welcome having an InSites coach to guide and mentor you on to further career highs and developments;
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary (inclusive of 13th month pay)
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- HMO coverage
- Vacation leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Sick leave of 14 days (per annum)
- Happy moments celebrated
- WeWork office space with meeting rooms, free coffee & beverages, play room, etc.
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.