What is it about
As a Research Director in our Consumer Healthcare team, you are part of a team of passionate marketers and researchers determined to bring consumers' voices into the heart of our clients’ businesses.
We get our energy from helping world-leading brands to excel in marketing and to develop deeper connections with consumers on a global scale.
Our recipe for success: a never-ceasing enthusiasm, a lot of hard work, a culture of sharing, and continuous innovation in research methods and marketing thought leadership. And last but not least: positively surprise our clients every day.
What you'll do
- You are accountable for the complete set-up, organization and execution of market research projects
- You translate business problems into concrete and actionable research designs and methods
- You develop insightful reports based on the research consultants’ analysis and on both quantitative and qualitative research techniques
- You present recommendations to clients and animate creative client workshops where, together with the client team, you transform insights and recommendations into a concrete action plan
- You identify and pursue business opportunities with both existing accounts and new prospects
- You develop and deliver convincing proposals to clients
- You are responsible for an existing portfolio of accounts, as well as for the further development of existing accounts
What you'll bring
We are looking for an experienced colleague, with a solid understanding of the market research industry and strong commercial development skills, with proven success in both account management and attracting new business. Extensive experience dealing with quantitative data is a plus.
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an entrepreneurial and market-driven spirit with strategic vision and focus
- You have a high level of proactivity, energy and professionalism
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Wellbeing days
- Pension scheme up to 6% match
- Enhanced maternity / paternity scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Hybrid and work from home allowance
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- Development and career progression including your own coach
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Team building time to organize fun and informal team activities
- Access to Paycare; the lifestyle discount portal including gym and health discounts
- Global Diversity + Inclusion Team
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.