What is it about
What you'll do
- Quality Control: You run data checks on raw data to ensure the quality of technical survey implementation. You do this by visual scanning the dataset and data manipulation where needed.
- Data handling: You manage datasets and prepare them for further analyses (data cleaning, restructuring and reweighting).
- Analyses and reporting: You are in the lead for analyzing and charting surveys. You also correctly interpret technical briefings to create basic table reporting with the appropriate tools. You take full ownership in running descriptive univariate analyses and chart results based on a concrete briefing. Finally, you analyze and report simple qualitative research plug-ins.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are fascinated by data and numbers.
- You know how to work with a statistical program (SPSS, R, MATLAB, SAS…)
- You’re an excellent communicator
- You’re fun to work with 😉
- Proficient in English, both spoken and written.
- You hate Excel spreadsheets.
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life; you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“InSites Consulting empowered me to be in the driver’s seat of my own career, which allowed me to move towards my dream job. The flexible way of working, the culture and the forward-thinking play a huge role in my ongoing growing career.”Alina Ion, Senior Functional Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.