What is it about
What you'll do
- Your main goal as a Junior Survey Programmer will be the technical implementation of the research platforms through specialized software, which you will integrate with all the plug-in standard tools that are developed externally.
- You will have the possibility to make advanced modifications to the survey templates, both in the back-end (e.g. adjust standard scales, create new type of question such as sliders, etc.) and front-end (e.g. adjust visualization of a question, etc.) and communicate directly with 3rd parties about technical specifications and know-how to apply them for correct functionality.
- You can overcome technical difficulties if an implementation goes beyond the standard template and can make basic modifications to the surveys.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have knowledge of HTML / CSS and ideally, some previous working experience in Confirmit, Decipher or similar survey implementation platforms, which will give you a head start.
- You have no interest in scripting languages such as Confirmit or Decipher.
- A service-oriented role does not really work for you .
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“InSites Consulting empowered me to be in the driver’s seat of my own career, which allowed me to move towards my dream job. The flexible way of working, the culture and the forward-thinking play a huge role in my ongoing growing career.”Alina Ion, Senior Functional Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.