What is it about
What you'll do
- Technical set-up and implementation: you are responsible for the technical set-up of research and activation platforms, and you prepare the technical programming of surveys
- Recruitment and data collection: you manage research participants (from selecting to inviting them) and are responsible for controlling the quality and optimizing the participant experience
- Content, analyses and reporting: you assist in quality control by running data checks on raw data to ensure the quality of technical survey implementation; you also assist the data analyst in preparing datasets for further analysis, and also in charting and reporting.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You master the basics of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- You like a well-structured agenda;
- You’re fun to work with 😉
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects;
- A service-oriented role does not really suit you;
- You do not wish to grow your personal skills.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“InSites Consulting empowered me to be in the driver’s seat of my own career, which allowed me to move towards my dream job. The flexible way of working, the culture and the forward-thinking play a huge role in my ongoing growing career.”Alina Ion, Senior Functional Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.