What is it about
What you'll do
- Work alongside primary researchers at each key stage of the research project (briefing, research design, analysis and reporting) to independently provide cultural insights and trend analysis to a high standard, to time and on budget;
- Carry out desk research and interview leading-edge consumers in our Illume Network, our global network of cultural commentators and trend spotters;
- Apply the Culture + Trends offer to client briefs, supporting sales activities, attend pitches / renewals;
- Help develop the InSites Consulting consumer trends framework and keep it up to date by identifying the best local market examples of new product launches, brand campaigns and tech innovations, and spotting emerging consumer trends to be added to the knowledge base;
- Share expert knowledge on market understanding, cultural insights and local trends with the wider team and the global business;
- Promote individual expertise to clients via our blog, reports, client workshops and briefing sessions;
- Present at conferences and InSites Consulting seminars and write articles for marketing;
- Input into the annual Culture & Trends department plan and support its day-to-day implementation.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- Be able to demonstrate a genuine passion for people, cultures and brands and a clear interest in consumer trends
- Able to deftly combine multiple sources (primary and secondary research), delivering fresh insights and strategic recommendations
- Able to engage, enthuse and inspire clients and researchers with the latest cultural and trends insights
- Have excellent writing and presentation skills, including ability to write and deliver inspiring content
- Social media and desk research make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexible office practices
- Co-working space at WeWork with clean and comfortable surroundings
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.