What is it about
What you'll do
- Create and implement a renewed competitive, affordable and attractive global total reward strategy aligned with the business strategy and in compliance with local regulations: collect employee insights, benchmark salaries & benefits, analyse reward trends, external benchmarks and peer practices, explore alternatives and look for individualization/segmentation where possible
- Provide communication to managers so they understand what is behind the reward strategy and improve employee understanding of compensation elements
- Review, coordinate and communicate the annual compensation review process. Review and implement the yearly bonus program, calculate bonus pay-outs
- Review and optimize the job grading and salary ranges framework, conduct market pricing analysis using external benchmark data when relevant and advise on salary packages for new hires
- Work together with your Talent Management colleagues on global projects such as promotion management and internal mobility
- Analyse HR data and improve data quality
- Create relevant reports and give guidance based on data analytics to the CFO, the Executive and People & Culture team and all managers
- Assist the budget cycle and reporting of the employee cost, together with the CFO and finance team
- Drive and maintain our HRIS with focus on employee master data (currently Sage) and integration with other HR or business tools (ATS, LMS, ERP...) including audits, accuracy checks, data cleaning
- Oversee, optimize and automate our employee administration (on- and offboarding, employee portal, helpdesk...), assure compliance with tax and labour legislation and provide an engaging employee experience
- Give guidance to the local People & Culture operations people
- Follow-up and implement relevant labour law regulations, act as an advisor to the People & Culture team
- Manage and interact with external benefits and reward partners (payroll provider, tax & legal consultant, benchmarking companies…)
- Assist to audits and point of contact for local authorities when needed
What you'll bring
- You have a master’s in economics, law or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in reward and data management in a global context
- You have firm understanding of labour law (preferably Belgium social legislation, tax and social security landscape plus a few other countries we are active in)
- You have a strong understanding of compensation and benefits practices with the ability to partner and support business leaders across the organization
- You have both a strategic mind as a hands-on mentality: you are comfortable in both policy making and daily operations
- You are process-oriented, proactive, maintaining focus and efficiency
Why this is(n't) for you
- You are accurate and meticulous in dealing with numbers
- You have a people centric approach, are highly communicative and love to give support and guidance
- You have IT affinity, a digital analytical mindset and experience in HR tools, applications, systems and processes. You are strong in Excel.
- You are fun to work with 😉
- You don’t care about improving the employee experience
- You don’t thrive in an international and diverse environment and video calls make you nervous
- You don’t like working with Excel
- You like staying with the status quo and you don’t have the mindset to come up with improvements
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Mobile phone subscription
- Internet allowance
- Net expense allowance
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days holiday (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.