What is it about
What you'll do
- Create and implement an APAC People & Culture strategy in support of the business strategy and aligned with the global People & Culture strategy
- Build strong relationships with the business and act as a coach and advisor to local & global management and support them in their leadership role. Contribute to team collaboration, local organizational design and retaining talent
- Assist the budget cycle
- Participate in global projects such as the development of an internship program, diversity and inclusion, performance management.
- Work alongside the Talent Acquisition team and assist in the development of recruitment campaigns/employer branding initiatives acting as an ambassador
- Oversee onboarding making sure employees have an awesome onboarding experience
- Support performance and career management creating an environment for growth where employees feel valued and empowered
- Work with the leaders to identify learning and development needs, ensure employees have a continuous growth plan and facilitate individual learning journeys and experiences
- Help to establish a common understanding of our culture and how to put values into action
- Aligned with InSites’ global practices, roll out employee engagement & experience activities to enhance our culture and build a strong purpose with the company
- Together with your global colleague Reward & Data Manager, review, implement and communicate a competitive and attractive APAC total reward strategy in compliance with local regulations
- Coordinate and communicate the annual compensation review process and bonus program.
- Optimize and automate APAC employee administration and procedures. Coach and guide the APAC HR Coordinator
- Follow up and implement relevant labour law regulations, act as an advisor to the APAC and global Reward team
- Assist to audits and point of contact for local authorities
- Oversee Office Experience in close collaboration with the Global Head of Office Experience
What you'll bring
- You have a master’s in human resources or equivalent
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience as an APAC HR Manager preferably in a global context
- You have firm understanding of labour law (preferably China and a few other APAC countries we are active in)
- You have a good understanding of people centric HR management
- You are a great team player and love to collaborate on global projects and learn from others
- You master English and Chinese, both oral and written
Why this is(n't) for you
- You demonstrate leadership and impacting skills
- You have strong listening and coaching skills
- You have the ability to comprehend, interpret and apply guidelines, policies and regulations
- You are proactive and have a high drive
- You have strong project and change management skills, a problem-solving attitude and a can-do mentality
- You don’t like talking to people :)
- You get nervous when priorities change
- You don’t know how to enthuse people
- You don’t like challenges
- You prefer a formal, hierarchical culture
- You don’t like to think out of the box and try new things
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Flexi benefits
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- WeWork office space with meeting rooms, free coffee & beverages, play room, shower facilities, etc.
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.