What is it about
What you'll do
- You are responsible for running projects from A to Z; from setting up a research project to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- You become the team’s workshop expert, bringing impact, actionability & energy to both clients and colleagues.
- You design narrative-led reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice, to support your clients in their decision making.
- You are in close contact with clients to understand their strategic goals, which you translate into concrete research objectives.
- You work with Research & Business Directors that will coach and support you.
- You develop market research and marketing expertise and knowledge on client projects.
- Delegation of work to more junior members of the team where appropriate.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You’re engaging and have a hands-on mentality.
- You bring energy to others and get energy from workshops and presentations.
- You’re innovative and have a creative mindset.
- You’re humorous and fun to work with.
- You’re a good listener and a team player.
- You work proactively and strive to make progress.
- Spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous.
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects.
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style.
- You are not fond of interacting with clients in interactive meetings.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Mobile phone allowance
- Pension plan
- Travel reimbursement or mobility budget
- Bonus plan based on team performance
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.