What is it about
What you'll do
- Manage ticket queue for regional office handling majority of inbound tickets, escalating to senior IT as needed for capacity and technical needs
- Adhere to and drive adoption of ticket queue management procedures
- Monitor for and respond to occasional afterhours emergencies
- Provide excellent, timely customer support
- Ability to represent yourself as a trusted technology consultant for the company while communicating in business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Account creation, group management
- Image and deploy laptops
- Purchasing/shipping accessories and handling expense reports
- Coordinate IT termination procedure (disabling accounts, receiving equipment)
- Prep, test and track internal rental equipment (handhelds, tablets, cameras)
- Monthly server system patching rotation (requiring quarterly weekend/afterhours work)
- Lead technology projects proportional to work experience (planning, testing and executing)
- Proactively learn new technologies in area of focus
- Make recommendations to areas of focus (laptops, software, tablets)
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- We promote work-life balance by offering schedule flexibility and the opportunity for our employees choose when to remote work or be present in our Royal Oak office
- Human8 offers competitive paid time off including holiday time and a paid company shutdown between December 24th through New Year’s Day
- Our contemporary work environment includes a relaxed dress code – if you’re comfortable, we’re comfortable
- Our health benefit offerings start on day one, all with significant premium contributions from Human8
- Traditional and Roth 401K plans, offering a 100% company match for up to 3% of your salary and a 50% match on the next 2%, available on your first day of full-time employment
- Our celebrated culture includes company outings such as our Tigers game day, Cinco de Mayo celebration, Annual Golf Outing, 5k runs, and lots more
- Our internal philanthropy team organizes charity events throughout the calendar year to keep us engaged within our community
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 1 Personal Day per month
- Bonus plan based on company-wide performance
- 3.3% contribution to a pension fund on top of your salary.
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Wellbeing days
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.