Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Officer
What is it about
What you'll do
- Follow up reception of client purchase orders.
- Prepare, create, send, and store client invoices digitally.
- Process bank statements and manage obligations to customers.
- Manage first line collections and send reminders to clients to ensure timely payments supported by our client management system.
- Report on the status of accounts receivable and client balances.
- Process accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Assemble, review, and verify invoices and check requests.
- Process and check accuracy of supplier invoices.
- Handle the initial processing of supplier invoices.
- Follow up reception of recurring invoices.
- Control outstanding purchase orders and manage obligations to suppliers.
- Prepare payment batches for the payment of supplier invoices.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date and process intercompany invoices.
- Report on the status of accounts payable & receivable .
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills
- Fun to work with! :)
- Data entry tasks and identifying numerical errors doesn't come naturally to you.
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan
- Fulltime remote working possible
- Reimbursement of lenses
- Meal vouchers
- Extra holidays based on seniority
- Extra free days for special events
- Massage chair in the office
- Happy moments celebrated
- Regular themed parties
- Access to Bookster, the biggest online library
- Holiday vouchers for Christmas and New Year
- Relaxing areas with ping pong table, foosball table, Xbox
- 25 days of holiday from the first year (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.