What is it about
What you'll do
- Support mainly quantitative but also qualitative market research projects, and hybrid customer insight projects mainly under insight communities
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the online and offline insight activities process such as survey design, analysis, preparation of reports based on client objectives and presentation
- Turn insights into compelling stories, marketing your own insights and transform insights into tactical and strategic action recommendations
- Develop and deepen the relationships with our key clients, and provide insights leveraging our understanding towards the businesses
- Stretch your curiosity, skills and expertise towards Design Thinking
- Work with team to ensure smooth operation of insight activities
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- Connecting with clients comes naturally to you
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication
- You have a flexible and curious mindset to apply versatile toolbox, qualitative, quantitative and hybrid methods
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with
- You are genuinely curious about what makes people tick
- Presenting and public speaking make you nervous
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive salary
- 1 Personal Day per month
- Bonus plan based on company-wide performance
- 3.3% contribution to a pension fund on top of your salary.
- Dedicated Well-being team to support your mental and physical health
- Wellbeing days
- Happy moments celebrated
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.