What is it about
What you'll do
- Process open and closed data material.
- Create code plans, evaluation masks etc.
- Programme online surveys with SurveyGizmo and Decipher and create project dashboards.
- Use multivariate analysis methods and descriptive statistics, SPSS, including syntax commands.
- Learn how to technically carry out eTrack® projects - a quant-qual combined approach including preparation, execution and processing of data as well as programme eTrack® touch projects.
- Create graphic charts.
- Prepare project analyses and project reports.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have an eye for details and numbers as well as a view of the bigger picture.
- You are willing to take on responsibility and hold deadlines.
- You have a penchant for working with technology.
- Statistics and technology are not for you.
- Working in a team and occasionally with participants in different locations makes you feel stressed.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
A competitive salary including lots of perks and benefits.
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“The biggest thing that I truly love about InSites Consulting is how inclusive the company is; they are very people-cultured so you’re coming into a family of people that truly just care about each other.”Puleng Thutlwa, Junior Research Consultant
“One of the things that’s always been really great at InSites Consulting is the career path. I started as a Junior Researcher, and I worked my way up through the ranks, and this has given me the opportunity to coach people, lead accounts, be a team lead, input into company strategy.”Kev Lacey, Research Development Director
“InSites Consulting provides great opportunities for growth, based on your desired career path and your skills. We are a group of friendly and fun people to work with, and we help each other out to achieve our goals.“Iuliana Rus, Project Manager
“As soon as you join InSites Consulting, you are immediately allocated to your coach. A coach to help you settle within the organization, but also to help with both your personal and career-related issues. The organization puts you in the driver’s set of your career. You determine whether you are ready for a promotion or not.“Honest Muchabaiwa, Senior Data Analyst
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.