What is it about
What you'll do
- At first, depending on your experience, you will dive into data analysis to fully grasp the Human8 way of working. Soon you will evolve to guiding junior research consultants and/or data analysts responsible for data cleaning, analysis and first reporting.
- Based on gathered market research data you will conduct advanced analyses and co-design insightful reports with actionable recommendations that support our clients in their strategic decision-making process.
- You will team up with Research Managers who will directly coach and support you. Together, you will be responsible for the complete set-up, organisation and execution of market research studies.
- You will be in close contact with clients to deliver high-value content and services.
- You will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains, both within the projects you are involved in, and within training.
- You will be supported in developing commercial customer contacts and in due time you will develop and maintain a customer portfolio and get account management responsibility.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset.
- Connecting with clients comes naturally to you.
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication.
- Spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous.
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Telecom allowance
- Public transport reimbursement
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.