What is it about
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for running projects from A to Z: setting up research projects to delivering an impactful report and presentation to the client, while keeping the business objectives in mind in every step of the process.
- You will design insightful reports with advanced and actionable marketing advice, to support your clients in their decision making.
- You will be in close contact with clients within the FMCG industry to understand their strategic goals, which you translate into concrete research objectives.
- You will be responsible for the development and management of your own client portfolio.
- You will guide the junior consultants in the analysis process, and perform advanced analyses techniques if needed (mostly qualitative).
- You will work closely with the Senior Research who will coach and support you.
- You will develop market research / marketing expertise on your client projects.
- You will gain experience and knowledge in a broad range of marketing domains.
What you'll bring
Why this is(n't) for you
- You have a proactive and hands-on mindset.
- Connecting with clients comes naturally to you.
- You’re creative, humorous, and fun to work with.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and dedication.
- You prefer slides in bullet-point black-and-white style.
- Spreadsheets and presentation tools make you nervous.
- Helping colleagues is not your primary goal in life, you prefer focusing on your own projects.
What’s in it for you
We believe the best work comes from happy people.
Here are just a few of the professional and personal benefits you’ll experience at InSites Consulting.
Can’t get enough? Check out more of our favorite company & team perks!
Pay & benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Telecom allowance
- Public transport reimbursement
- Bonus plan based on company and team performance
- 28 days paid time off (including company closing between Christmas and New Year)
Hear from the team
“I’m co-leading our Media & Entertainment research team and as every team within the business, we are a company in the company. We have the liberty to decide which clients we work for, which subsectors we go after, decide on the strategy, how we meet our objectives and also how we design and deliver projects.”Vincent Konings, Research Team Director
“There’s lots of opportunities and support at InSites Consulting to take your career in the direction you want to, as and when you want to. Personally my favorite part of InSites Consulting is the people I work with. Everyone is supportive, really kind and genuinely fun to work with.”Elle Gallon, Senior Research Manager
What to expect when you apply
Our recruiting team will review your application and follow up on whether we’ll move forward with your application or not.
We will take the time to learn more about you and share more details about the career opportunity.
In this stage, we will combine a skill-and-knowledge test (related to the role you are applying for) with an interview, with two of your future team members.
You will meet your soon-to-be Team Leader.
After a positive evaluation, you receive an offer. In other cases, we always provide candidates with thoughtful feedback.