5 Paradoxical Consumer Trends
Early 2014, five trend watchers teamed up to share their views on the consumer and societal evolutions for 2014 and beyond. In a brand-new consumer trends paper, we gathered 5 paradoxical trends defining the consumer of today and of the future.
Make sure to download the full paper so you can…
- Learn from Joeri Van den Bergh how global brands such as Heineken and Renault are using serendipity in their advertising.
- Find out from Steven Van Belleghem how companies benefit from the abundance of useful information to predict consumer behavior.
- Follow Tom Palmaerts to experience four possible cloaking channels: de-facing, de-sharing, de-leting and the dark web…
- Discover with Sven Mastbooms how existing business models are under pressure due to the consumers’ urge to take a quicker, easier and cheaper shortcut to the solution.
- And finally tune in to Herman Konings to find out how consumers are taking control of their own health.